PVC Twin Welding Hose for Oxygen and Acetylene
|1,000-4,999 5,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.25 US $0.23 US $0.22|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000 M/Day|
|Transport Package:||PVC Films and Woven Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: twin hose
- Kind: Thermosetting Plastics Pipe
- Contraction Percentage: ＜0.4%
- Inner Diameter: 6-25mm
- Thickness: 2.5-5mm
- Bursting Pressure: 6.0~8.0 MPa
- Structures: Two Hoses Bonded
- Application: Oxy-Acetylene Welding, Soldering, etc.
- Trademark: Papageno
- Origin: Tianjin
- Material: PVC
- Water Absorption: 1.5%~3.5%
- Tensile Strength: （30~40）MPa
- Length: 100 or 50 M/Roll
- Working Pressure: 2.0~2.7 MPa
- Working Temperature: -5~65celcuis
- Reinforcement: High Strength Polyester Yarns
- Feature: Sizes of The Two Hoses Can Be Different
- Specification: 1/4"~1"
- HS Code: 39173900
Construction of PVC Twin Welding Hose:
Constructed of two attached hoses, both of which reinforced with high tensile strength synthetic yarn.
Features of PVC Twin Welding Hose:
1. Size of the two hoses can be different for different utilization.
2. Light weight and flexible.
Applications of PVC Twin Welding Hose:
This twin line welding hose is specially constructed from high density PVC for long lasting durability in all oxygen-acetylene welding, brazing, soldering and cutting operations.
Green hose: For transporting oxygen or with air for welding and cutting, for arc welding using shielding gas and related processes.
Red hose: For transporting acetylene, also suitable for hydrogen, coal gas and carbon dioxide, argon, nitrogen for welding and cutting (suitable for LPG, MPS and CNG).
Safety pressure factor: 3:1
Package: Wrapped by plastic film or customized.
Temperature range: --5~65ºC(23~149ºF).
Specifications of PVC Twin Welding Hose:
|Part No.||Inch Size||I.D.||O.D.||W.P.||B.P.||Length||Weight||Volume|