Electrical Flexible Cable Protection Cable Conduit
|FOB Price:||US $3 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Meters||US $3/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||10000 M/Day|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Woven Cloth, Packing Straps|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JSB
- Material: Galvanized Steel and PVC
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Cable Conduit
- Length: 10m, 25m, 30m, 50m, 100m
- Structure: PVC Coated and Cotton Thread Inserted
- Specification: O. D.: 8-100mm
- HS Code: 39234000
- Color: Black
- Flame Retardant: High
- Condition: New
- Size: 10-51mm
- Package: as Your Require
- Trademark: Papageno
- Origin: Tianjin
1. Cotton sealing cord. (3/8"~2")
This conduit has a flexible inner core made from an electro-galvanized steel strip of square locked construction with cotton cord packing for increased strength and moisture protection and is wrapped by thick and smooth wipe clean PVC covering.
1. Inner core made from a spiral wound strip of galvanized steel.
2. Square lock construction.
3. Cotton packing offer a certain degree of air tightness and high tensile strength.
4. Thick PVC jacket provide complete protection against most liquids and moisture vapor. Resists sunlight (UV Resistant), heat, oil and chemical degradation.
5. Durable and long life.
This conduit is an ideal option when used with liquid tight conduit fittings for applications where a high degree of liquid tightness is required. This product is suitable for a number of general purpose applications and ideal for environments with lots of oils and greases such as machine tool workshops.
This conduit provides protection for wiring circuits located in extremely wet or damp areas. It is also suitable for machines, tools and equipments where ruggedness is required. It extensively applies to presses, welders, pumps, blowers, grinders, conveyors, machines and portable tools, automated lines, and in construction, power plants, industry, commerce and transportation.
2. Integral copper bounding wire. (3/8"~1-1/2")
This conduit has a flexible inner core made from an electro-galvanized steel strip of square locked construction with copper wire packing for increased strength and grounding, and is wrapped by thick and smooth wipe clean PVC covering.
1. Inner core made from galvanized steel strip
2. Square lock construction
3. With integral copper bonding wire for easy grounding of telecommunication equipments, industry control equipment or computers.
4. Thick PVC jacket provides complete protection against most liquids and moisture vapor. Resists sunlight, heat, oil and chemical degradation.
5. High tensile strength and long service life.
This conduit is most suitable for the installation under raised floor and protection of electrical conductors in data processing areas, machine tools and applications requiring movement, crossover connections. It can be used for direct burial and in poured concrete. It provides protection for wiring circuits located in extremely wet or damp areas.
Our company is located in Haihe Industrial Zone, Tianjin. With years' experience, we are now a professional manufacturer of industrial tubes and plastic products.
Our main products are PVC steel wire hose, PVC lay flat hose, PVC suction hose, clear PVC hose, PVC garden hose, PVC fire hose, PVC polyester reinforced hose, PVC high pressure hose, flexible air duct, TPU steel wire hose, PA, PE Conduits, drag chains, etc. We have advanced equipment for production and testing as well as a vibrant young elite team.
70% of our products are for export. We have established stable trade relationships with the companies from the United States, Germany, Russia, Brazil, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar. Now we are expanding our business to other countries and regions. We have consistently adhered to the principle of "perfecting every details and serving you, making a win-win benefit by joint efforts".
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
|Size||Minimum I.D||O.D.||Length||Bending radius||Suitable steel|
|10||1/4 ″||9.7||16.5||100||50||12||1/2 ″|
|12||3/8 ″||11.65||18.5||100||60||15||3/8 ″||10||3/8 ″|
|15||1/2 ″||14.65||21.35||100||80||20||3/4 ″||15||1/2 ″|
|20||3/4 ″||19.6||26.7||50||100||25||1 ″||20||3/4 ″|
|25||1 ″||24.5||32.75||50||110||32||1/1/4 ″||25||1 ″|
|32||1/1/4 ″||31.5||40.5||25||140||40||1/1/2 ″||32||1/1/4 ″|
|38||1/1/2 ″||37.4||48||25||160||50||2 ″||40||1/1/2 ″|
|51||2 ″||50||61||20||190||70||2/1/2 ″||50||2 ″|