Wire and cable management guard and protection sleeve
The conduit is split all the way down its length, allowing cables to be routed out of the conduit at any point. The split in conduit springs shut to contain the cables. This is a great way of routing wires and cables in the engine bay and tidying things up.
PAZ6: Flame retardant V0(UL94). Self extinguishing.
PAB6: Self extinguishing. Without flame retardance.
1. Provides excellent protection for cables.
2. Quick and easy cable insertion.
3. Impact modified and heat stabilized Nylon 6
4. Its flexible nature allows it to be installed around tight curves without the slit opening up.
5. Can be cut to length by scissors.
5. Operating temperature: -40° C(-40F)~115° C(239F), short-term to 150° C(302F).
Nylon split conduit is an easy and practical way of bundling and protecting wires in automotive and home and office applications. Nylon is a cut above the other corrugated tubings for use in automobiles and other confined fields such as aviation due to its low out gassing that can fog windshields which makes it more difficult to see.
|I.D. (mm)||O.D. (mm)||Bend radius (mm)||Packing (m)|