PA non-split cable conduit
Nylon cable management system protection wire sleeves
PAZ6: Flame retardant V0(UL94). Self extinguishing. <o: P>
PAB6: Self extinguishing. Without flame retardance. <o: P>
1. Rigid and closed wall for wire protection.
2. Impact modified and heat stabilized Nylon 6, good closure up to IP68.
3. Non-split structure, much more firm, more dust and water proof than split conduit.
4. Can be split with a pair of scissors for easier wire installation.
5. Operating temperature: -40º C(-40F) to 115º C(239F) for static use, short term to 150º C(302F).
PA non-split conduit is an inexpensive method of organizing your wires and cables into a neat and efficient package which helps maintain an organized and safe working environment. It is made of polyethylene convoluted tubing that provides protection against abrasion, crushing and friction.
Non-split conduit is suitable for use in many industries, such as automotive, computer/electronics, farm/agricultural, marine, recreation vehicles, telecommunications, construction and specialty markets.
|I.D. (mm)||O.D. (mm)||Bend radius (mm)||Packing (m)|